To set up the Yusp recommendation engine on your website, you’ll first need to:
- Download and activate the Yusp plugin on your PrestaShop site
- Register for a Yusp account at https://account.yusp.com - All new registrants get a 30-day free trial.
After you’re done with these initial step, here’s how you can set up the plugin on your site:
- Log into your Yusp Dashboard with the credentials you receive in your confirmation email.
- When presented with the initial installation screen, choose “PrestaShop Installation” from the available options.
- As a first step, you’ll need to copy and paste the URL of one of your product pages into the input field.
- When you’re done, navigate to Modules and services -> Yusp Recommendation Engine on your PrestaShop site and paste the Customer ID, Webshop Servlet URL and Password from the installation guide into the appropriate fields on the PrestaShop interface.
- Your store’s product and user catalog will now get synchronized with your Yusp account.
- When you’re finished, you’ll be presented with another guide which will walk you through the process of setting up and inserting your first Yusp recommendation box.
Compatible with Prestashop: 1.4.X. - 1.7.X
Last update: 2017. 05. 02.
Download Prestashop Yusp Plugin: