To set up the Yuspify recommendation engine on your website, you’ll first need to:
- Download and activate the Yuspify plugin on your PrestaShop site
- Register for a Yuspify account at https://account.yusp.com - All new registrants get a 30-day free trial.
After you’re done with these initial step, here’s how you can set up the plugin on your site:
- Log into your Yuspify Dashboard with the credentials you receive in your confirmation email.
- When presented with the initial installation screen, choose “PrestaShop Installation” from the available options.
- As a first step, you’ll need to copy and paste the URL of one of your product pages into the input field.
- When you’re done, navigate to Modules and services -> Yuspify Recommendation Engine on your PrestaShop site and paste the Customer ID, Webshop Servlet URL and Password from the installation guide into the appropriate fields on the PrestaShop interface.
- Your store’s product and user catalog will now get synchronized with your Yuspify account.
- When you’re finished, you’ll be presented with another guide which will walk you through the process of setting up and inserting your first Yuspify recommendation box.
Compatible with Prestashop: 1.4.X. - 1.7.X
Last update: 2018. 07. 10.
Download Prestashop Yuspify Plugin: