Installing Yuspify using the Woocommerce plugin
Modified on: Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 5:15 PM
To set up the Yuspify recommendation engine on your website, you’ll first need to:
- Download and activate the Yuspify plugin on your WordPress site
- Register for a Yusp account at https://account.yusp.com - All new registrants get a 30-day free trial.
After you’re done with these initial step, here’s how you can set up the plugin on your site:
- Log into your Yusp Dashboard with the credentials you receive in your confirmation email.
- Go to Integration -> Web -> General and copy the Customer ID, Webshop Servlet URL and Password into the appropriate fields on the WordPress plugin interface
- Your store’s product and user catalog will now get synchronized with your Yusp account, you are ready to create your recommendation widgets!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.