Installing Yusp using the Woocommerce plugin
Modified on: Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:47 PM
To set up the Yusp recommendation engine on your website, you’ll first need to:
- Install and activate the Yusp plugin on your WordPress site
- Register for a Yusp account at https://account.yusp.com - All new registrants get a 30-day free trial.
After you’re done with these initial step, here’s how you can set up the plugin on your site:
- Log into your Yusp Dashboard with the credentials you receive in your confirmation email.
- When presented with the initial installation screen, choose “Woocommerce Installation” from the available options.
- As a first step, you’ll need to copy and paste the URL of one of your product pages into the input field.
- When you’re done, navigate to Settings -> Yusp Recommendation Engine on your WordPress site and paste the Customer ID, Webshop Servlet URL and Password from the installation guide into the appropriate fields on the WordPress interface.
- Your store’s product and user catalog will now get synchronized with your Yusp account.
- When you’re finished, you’ll be presented with another guide which will walk you through the process of setting up and inserting your first Yusp recommendation box.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.