We support TSV, XML and CSV product catalogs in the following format: https://developers.gravityrd.com/wiki/display/RECO/Item+catalog.
If you have the catalog you can upload it in the "Database / Feed" menu. First, try to upload it manually, and if it's accepted you can set up a recurrent import.
Download our sample xml for eCommerce.
Make sure your catalog contains all necessary information, that is (the fields in your feed need to be named exactly as below):
- ItemId - unique product identifier
- Title - the title of the product
- Description - the description of the product
- Image - product image URL
- Price - the actual sell price of the product
- URL - product page URL
- CategoryID (optional) - the id of the category, containing the product (can be multiple values - in that case, in an XML, you'll need to have more of the same tag, like <CategoryID>13</CategoryID> <CategoryID>15</CategoryID>, etc.)
- categoryPath (optional) - the path of the category containing the product (i.e. Clothes > T-shirts) the separator can be anything, but "/" and ">" are preferred. This can also have multiple values.
You can reach the manual import under the Integration>Feed>Item Feed route.
After a successful upload, you can add your feed under the recurrent import tab.